Click on the Following Links Below to Download the Forms.
THE 2019 FORMS WILL BE LISTED BELOW. CAMPS WILL BEGIN ON JUNE 16, 2019AND CONTINUE THROUGH JULY 27TH. IF YOU ARE SIGNED UP FOR A CAMP, YOU WILL NEED THREE FORMS DOWNLOADED. INSURANCE FORM, CAMP REGISTRATION, AND MEDICAL FORM. PLEASE FILL OUT THESE FORMS AND SEND TO THE FARM WITH YOUR DEPOSIT FOR CAMP. SEND ALL FORMS TO: CAN-DO-IT FARM, 2279 EAST UNION ROAD, JEFFERSON, OHIO 44047 ATTN: CANDY STOKES, CAMP DIRECTOR
Insurance Release Forms
Forms are needed for all riders. If you are attending riding camp, Day Camp, Group overnight programs, riding lessons, or any special program offered by the Farm, you will need to download the Insurance Release Form below. Both parents must sign this form before you ride on the Farm. Please be sure to bring this form with you, signed and filled out, as riders will not be permitted to participate without this form. Thank You.
Note: If you can't download a file, please call me and I will send one by regular mail. (440) 858-2244... Look below to see what forms you need for the program attending. you may email the farm @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for taking the time to download these forms to your desk. I will be happy to mail them to you if you are having any difficulty. Please be sure you have the forms for the right program you need:
Summer Camp, full week or half week..........Insurance form, Camp Registration, and Camp medical form needed
Day camps .........................Insurance Release forms only (signed by both biological parents please)
Riding lessons ................................Insurance Forms only (signed by both parents)
SUMMER CAMP REGISTRATION FORM
INSURANCE RELEASE FORM Needed for all campers and riders at farm. This is a 2-page form and requires signatures of both parents please.
DATES OF CAMP
DRIVING DIRECTIONS TO FARM
SUMMER CAMP DATES FOR 2019
- JUNE 16-22 Advanced week of riding 12 years old and older. This week is special for advanced riders who wish to improve and enjoy the skills they already have. Ages 12 and over please. Requirements are walk/trot/canter skills, along with some basic dressage and jumping knowledge. We will advanced your skills during this week of training and riding. Bring your own horse if you have one ! Lets Improve your old skills, and learn new ones!
- JUNE 23-29 Jumping Week No age limit, but basic skills are needed. Jumping skills are worked on during this week of fun and learning. Work on your basic jumping skills in the ring and out of the ring, and become an efficient rider at this level. Riders should already have basic skills (walk/trot/canter) to begin jumping or continue their lessons in this week. Cross country will be included if weather permits. Work on grids, basic cross rails, in & outs, oxers, and confidence over your jumps. There is no limit to our fun this week, and you can bring your own horse if you have one. Great training for both rider and horse. sign up early, as this is a popular week of riding. Only 10 riders accepted. **FULL
- JUNE 30-JULY 6 Holiday Fun Week of summer camp. Ages 8-18 years old. This "4th of July" week will center on trail riding, basic riding lessons at all levels, swimming with the horses, games on horseback, and lots of important ground lessons for everyone. A special picnic at the lake is included for this Holiday week of horse camp. Any age riders may attend, and you may bring your own horse if you have one! Fun and adventure all week long for your rider.
- JULY 7-13 Learn New Skills Week, for riders 8-18 years old. For our intro riders of any age who are just starting out, this week will teach basics to everyone! It does not matter if you are 8 or 18, horseback riding is so much fun and with only 10 girls in the week of riding, we can learn together how to care for and ride these magnificent animals! We will specialize in walk/trot/canter/basic safety and riding skills, trail riding, dressage introduction, and intro to jumping for those able to participate. We also include Western and English and bareback riding in this week of fun and adventure. Lots and lots of riding and horses for everyone. Learn to swim a horse in the lake, trail ride like a pro, and even barrel race with horse! Lots of games and riding for everyone in this terrific week of riding . You can bring your own horse!
- JULY 14-20 Cross Country Jumping Week for riders with Basic Skills. any age. Our most popular week includes learning to ride cross country on your horse (or mine). Lots of jumping (in and out of the ring). Learn to jump combinations, logs, oxers, bank jumps, tires, etc. in the field! Riders will learn to control their horses "out of the ring" during this week of riding. Basic requirements of w/t/canter and some jump experience is helpful here. Vests will be required for this week of riding. (some are available at the camp for loan during the week, and the Tack shop on the farm will have some on hand if you wish to purchase your own). If you are tired of going around in a circle in a dusty ring, then this week may be of interest to you1 we have 125 acres of land to ride on .
- JULY 21-27 Final Show week of the season. Any age riders are welcome to this final week of camp. We will cover all aspects of "showing" a horse for riders who may want to expand their skills to the show ring in the future. We will teach you about dressage, equitation, pleasure class, and games offered at shows. Jumping courses, barrel racing, key hole race, cross country jumping and hunter pace events will be covered in our week of "show" skills. We practice every day for events, and at the end of the week, parents are invited to arrive at 10am, and we actually have a show with lots of fun and ribbons for everyone. This week was popular last season, and it will fill up quickly. Join us for our last week of camp in 2019 season. You can bring your own horse or ride one of ours for this exciting week of horse camp.
EACH CAMP CAN ACCOMMODATE 10 RIDERS MAXIMUM. IF WE DO NOT HAVE ENOUGH CAMPERS TO RUN A CAMP, WE WILL COMBINE A CAMP WITH ANOTHER ONE TO ACHIEVE A 10-RIDER MAX. ( IF there are too many riders signed up, those sending in their deposits first will be registered, with a waiting list for all others interested.) A BUNKHOUSE IS PROVIDED FOR GIRLS, AND RIDERS MAY BRING THEIR OWN HORSE TO CAMP AT NO EXTRA CHARGE. THERE ARE SOME RULES THAT GO WITH BRINGING YOUR OWN HORSE, AND YOU CAN TALK WITH THE CAMP DIRECTOR ABOUT THEM. Shot records are required from your local vets. Trailers may be left
If you would like me to email the necessary forms , please send request to: email@example.com (Candy Stokes, Director)
Please download the forms you need, and mail with your deposit after calling the Farm to confirm your registration. I will confirm to you when I receive your paperwork and deposits for camp Be sure to fill out all forms completely. The email addresses are very important, so print them very clear for me. Thank you, and if you need help just call me...
Thank you for visiting our web page. If you have a comment on the site, please email me.